This is the amount of time I have been married.. And I can't believe the luxuries that I am enjoying. Someone once said "The grass is always greener on the other side...". I agree. The grass on this side is
Have a look at some pics from Leela Kovalam.
Having your best friend as yor wife gives you some of the most pleasurable moments of life. I am lucky to be one of those. I get good food everyday, my clothes are washed and hung for drying and nicely folded and kept into the cupboard.
Life was never so easy.
I feel like a king. But these 30 days have made a
Slob of the third order for those of you who are more mathematically inclined.
My attitude towards work has been something of this sort.
This graph shows my slobbiness level.
I realise that this one month I have lazed around more than I can remember. The last time I had lazed around like this was when I was less than 12 months old when there were only 3 states in my life eat/drink, sleep and poop in different permutation and combinations. Sometimes these states occured simultaneously too. Now at least they were different. But the fundamentals remain the same.
Life has come a full circle.
I get all I want. Literally :D. And I am happy. Truly happy.
Anyways I just wanted to record that the past month had been eventful.
- Got married.
- Pulled off the wedding reception successfully.
- Made my near and dear ones feel happy once again.
- Found great friends in Joe and Dilnaz (me and Natasha got to take them out to Vie Lounge).
- Got to meet Ruhi, the cutest baby till date.
- Had a great honeymoon (wink wink)
- Having a good time setting up our home. (I decided against calling our place a love nest and a house, the former having a touch of lust and sensuality, and the latter being too impersonal)
- Had some good conversations with Hemant, my future PWM (Personal Wealth Manager)
- Got a shit load of credit to take care now.
I hope I can get my life on track again. The next two months are going to be crucial
professionally. My life will soon be at a Y junction where I have to decide whether I should take the blue pill or the red pill..
Hope I take the blue pill and discover myself and the real truth!